Friday, April 15, 2011

It's A Good Thing I'm A Girl Scout

So yesterday was Thursday, which is Ladies Night for me.  I gave Bompa his supper and I headed out to dinner with my BFF. Jim and the boys were home having their boy's night.  Bompa was all set up with his cold drink, and the tv tuned to baseball.  He was wearing his oxygen because he has a touch of pneumonia. Normally he wears it only at night, in bed.  I got home around 8:30pm and I went in to say hello. I asked "How are ya?"  And he replied, shaking his head, "I broke something."  I said "No worries, what did you break?" Now I'm looking for a broken mug, or hopefully not his new set of dentures.  He holds up his oxygen tubing, which he has apparently cut into several pieces.  I asked "why did you cut this, it has connectors, you can just pull the two pieces apart if you need to."  I'm thinking it got tangled up in his wheelchair wheels or  something.   Oh no...he was trying to "fix the grass sprayer for the backyard."  He cut up his oxygen tubing (for which I have no spare) to make a sprayer to spray the fertilizer he says is in his trash can. So it's a good thing I'm a Girl Scout because with the pieces of tubing and an extra nasal canula I put it all temporarily back together with electrical tape.  Then I told him not to worry about the lawn we'll take care of it on Saturday.  He says, "well make sure you don't lose those trash bags because everything we need for a nice green lawn is in there."  "Ok Bompa, I'm headed off to bed."  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to Dr. James for his help in shrinking off my long term uterine fibroid. I had pelvic pain, heavy menses and swelling. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with fibroid and advised to go for surgery. I was scared and I went online for more info and remedy about fibroid. Luckily, I found Dr. James natural medication for fibroid. I reached out to him, and he prepared me with his herbal medicine for  fibroid shrinking, and i used the medicine as he prescribed for me and my fibroid disappeared totally and is now a year plus since I got cured.his herbal medicine is easy to drink with no side effects.If you know anyone suffering from these diseases or having any health challenges should contact Dr. JAMES for natural treatments. His herbal mix medicine is easy to drink with no side effects. Dr.James has cure for diseases like  Pcos,Plantar-warts,Ovarian cyst, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease ,Celiac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration, Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis,Lupus,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Herpes Virus,Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes,Fibroid. Contact this Great man on his email and get a permanent cure of your diseases. Dr James  Email  Address     drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete