Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You want me to do WHAT ?!?!

Last night Bompa asked me if I put all his clothes into a bag.  I said, "No."  He asked if I put all of our clothes into bags.  I said, "No, why, was I supposed to?"  He said that I needed to put all our clothes into bags and put them around the outside of the house.  I asked why and he said, "It was to stop the flood water from coming in."  I asked, "What flood water?"  He said,  "From the river."  I asked, "What river?"  He said,  "The one in Willimantic."  I said, "We're in Waterford and we don't live near a river."  He said, "That doesn't matter, when the glacier melts the river is going to flood our house all the way from Willimantic."  I said, "Well, I better get to bed and get a good nights sleep so I'll be ready tomorrow to fight that flood."  He said, "Sleep good!"

No comments:

Post a Comment